Sunday, August 01, 2004

Games

Games are great for teaching skills and thinking habits. Games reflect the current culture in which they are manufactured: it's values and priorities.

I'd like to get my hands on some good game theory and also the psychology of games.

Trying to write a game to teach people to think and act in a godly manner. But I'd think it would be difficult to get anyone interested in a game in which no one really wins and there's prevenient grace.

ThinkFun

ThinkFun Homepage
River Crossing
Rush Hour
Hoppers
Visual Brainstorms

Out Of The Box Publishing
Out Of The Box Publishing Homepage
Apples to Apples
Blink
Shipwrecked Game
Squint Party Card Game
Bosworth Game

Game Development Group, Inc
Mystify
Stare!
Soundscape Game

SET Enterprises Inc
SET Game

Hasbro
Hasbro homepage
Bop It

Plato
Scenarios

All Things Equal, Inc
All Things Equal homepage
Loaded Questions

Enginuity Games
Enguinity Games homepage

Imaginarium.com
Imaginarium.com homepage

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it very interesting to come across this site. I injoyed alot of what you had to say.
God bless _
Jay

11:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! what up and I am a gaming nut. In fact, I forget time and space when at the game . On Tuesday it friend's game day we play all day at the whatever game we are trying to beat.My biggest complaint is the controls I hate having to use both sticks to move a person in the game sucks..Anyway see my site http://www.gamingcds.comx box it pure gaming.

2:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home